Go Ask Your Mama!'s Fan Box

Go Ask Your Mama! on Facebook

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm trying

I'm going to try and start blogging on a regular basis. Who knows if I'll actually keep it up. Sometimes I'm not real great on following through on things like this. I think I'm going to try and do this blog for my family and my business. In case you haven't guessed yet, I have a business painting custom canvases. My business name is Go Ask Your Mama! (thanks for the help on that Kez!)

Photobucket

I'm also a full time SAHM. I have 2 beautiful kiddos, Baxter (4) and Izzy (2). They really keep me on my toes!! I've been married to my wonderful (most of the time) husband for a little over 5 years. He is a restaurant manager for a local deli chain. Here are a few pics of us...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



That's about all for now. Nothing super interresting going on today!

No comments: